A healthy lawn or garden starts with knowing the condition of your soil. The Soil Test Mailer provides you with everything you need to make the process easy. Simply place one cup of your soil in the plastic bag provided, place the postage paid envelope in a mailbox, and within two weeks via an email link you will receive a custom fertilization program to meet the needs of your plants. For more information, go to https://homesoiltest.msu.edu.
What soil test results/fertilizer information will you receive?
- Nutrient levels for phosphorus (P), potassium (K), calcium (Ca), and magnesium (Mg)
- pH value and cation exchange capacity (CEC)
- The soil organic matter (OM) level
- Personalized recommendations for fertilizer and any needed pH modifications
The Soil Test Mailer package includes:
- Soil sample bag
- Postage-paid mailing envelope
- Only one sample can be submitted with one mailer
Purchase of this product, does not include testing for soil contaminants (e.g. lead, arsenic, pesticides) or water contaminants (e.g. harmful bacteria).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.