This annual guide is a summary of currently suggested vegetable varieties, seeding rates, fertilizer rates, weed control, insect control, and disease control measures for commercial growers. Target Audience: Commercial vegetable growers. Format: Guide. Language: English. Pages: 203. Price: $15.20 ON-DEMAND PRINT at www.thebp.site/259479. Also available ONLINE AS FREE PDF at www.mwveguide.org/guide, and for FREE INTERACTIVE SEARCHES at www.mwveguide.org.
The 2021 edition of the Midwest Vegetable Production Guide for Commercial Growers is a collaboration of land-grant universities from eight states. It provides vegetable production information that is valid for the current year in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, and Ohio. This includes fertility, variety, cultural, and pest management recommendations.
The bulletin numbers for each state is listed below:
• Illinois — University of Illinois Extension publication C1373-20
• Indiana — Purdue Extension publication ID-56
• Iowa — Iowa State University Extension publication FG 0600
• Kansas — Kansas State Research and Extension publication MF3279
• Michigan — Michigan State University Extension publication E0312
• Minnesota — University of Minnesota Extension publication BU-07094-S
• Missouri — University of Missouri Extension publication MX384, Lincoln University of Missouri Extension publication LUCER 01-2020
• Ohio — Ohio State University Extension Bulletin 948